Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You're Doing It Wrong #1

fuckin shit.
just woke up
hacking cough
Smells like corporate cigarettes down here in the office. Someone smoked a pack last night.
Smells like shit. Boxed cigarettes are the devils tampons.
Woke up to fucking dogs barking and barking and barking over and over and over
I feel like punching someone in the face
Then i heard my roommate pull up
i was just getting myself up to see what the dog deal was, knowing we have cats...
Sleep in my eyes, pain in my head, not enough sleep in my body, I look out the window and see one of our cats, Lee Van Cleef, in a lawnchair, all raised up, and two fucking asshole dogs will be dogs dogs barking at him. But my roommate has been in his van for a minute, right there, right there in front of the whole spectacle. Just sitting in the van. Watching. I say 'PUSSIES' aloud.

Dogs chased cat, because cat ran, ("dogs cannot chase sitting rabbit", thats like a modern primitive proverb or something i coined), and i dont know what happened cuz i was upstairs when chase began. Lee Van Cleef doesnt seem to have made it into the house though.

Waking up with the feeling of punching faces is definitely not good for you.

3 comments:

less_cunning said...

The things you own end up owning you.

less_cunning said...

anyway. i think i am going to try to grow my own tobacco next year.

Anonymous said...

you need to write more.